Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!

Get Paid with PayPal!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Grade School

I, like most people who hail from Molave, went to the Molave Regional Pilot School for six years. I transferred from one building to another because my parents were choosy. They wanted good teachers over good-looking classrooms and buildings.

I was in Quirino Building (now a part of MRPS East) under Mrs. Sonia H. Mendoza in Grade 1. I was in Osmeña Building (not so sure about the name of this building--it used to be called Zone 1, I think, when I was there, but it's the one right beside the DLRC.) It's now a part of MRPS North) under Ms. Quinciana Amante for my second level. Third grade? I went to Mabini Building (now a part of MRPS Training Center) under Mr. Alan Salingua. He was a bachelor when school started and a happily married guy when the term ended. I then went on to be in Laurel Building on my fourth year in elementary under Mrs. Vicenta Calunsag. I was supposed to be under Mrs. Adela A. dela Cruz, still in the same building, for my fifth year in elementary but the school's administrators wanted to experiment on sectioning so we were transferred to the Roxas Building under Mrs. Paulita Irong. On my sixth year in elementary, Mrs. Nelfa Girado became my adviser.

My brothers and sisters went to the same school but I'm not so sure if they also went to different buildings. Oh well.

When this blog "matures" I hope to be able to talk more about the schools instead of myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm also from molave. teacher ko rin si ma'am sonia mendoza nung grade 1 ako i think that was way back in 1992 sa MRPS T.C. ako sa LAUREL BUILDING, then si ma'am calunsag sa grade 4 though half lang kasi nung time namin dun siya nagresign eh....glad to know that there's someone from molave who have a blog...hehhe...found yours through google coz i was scourging for pictures of molave...

iamsorceress said...

hey, thanks for dropping by. you're officially my first commenter. lol.

that means i'm way older than you are. i graduated from grade school in 1992 so that means you came in after i left good ol' laurel building.

nice to see you here. i'm still in the process of gathering data, pictures included, about molave on top of my other "menial" tasks. lol.

hope to see more of you hereabouts. or you can share your stories here! how about that!

lionheart said...

Hi there!I'm really glad i found someone like you guys.Me too,born and raised in Molave.Familiar with name Ric Romano?that's me!Could someone just plezzz tell me what molave looks like now?Guess what?im the only specie from molave surviving here i guess(Dubai,United Arab Emirates).Let's talk.My mail ad:cristo_romanova@yahoo.com.Tel#00971-50-5455439.Zee ya...zoon.