Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!

Get Paid with PayPal!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Molave!

I keep coming back to Molave...

This is a product of my frustration after trying to look for something about Molave. The result? Nil. Most of the sites that I found that mention Molave are pure generic description of the place that I used to call home. So, this blog is born. I will write in both Cebuano, English and Tagalog so if you're having problems understanding any of the future entries because of language barriers and whatnots, please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Jess Villarin Quijano said...

Wow!! This is wonderful, indeed! I'll be following your blog then.

Am not a resident of Molave, but certainly I have gone to the place quite a number of times already. And I've got a number of friends there too. I play lawn tennis with my friends when am there.

I'd like to share some pictures I took there, if you care. Just include my email address jvq1549@yahoo.com in your Yahoo Messenger. We can exchange more pleasantries there. Ok?

eyeluck said...

i really miss Molave my mission wouldn't be great if i didn't assigned to this wonderful place, i miss my friends here which i consider them family. someday i will gonna visit that place and see the beauty of Molave..I am from Tarlac, please if you care send me some photos abotu Molave my e-add is joffrey.nool@ipophil.gov.ph

Anonymous said...

Trully Molave is a wonderful place. I'm a molavenian for 15 years and this blog made me interest alot about the blogger. I want to know him/her and befriend, if it's ok. She/He mentioned about teachers during elementary years whom were my teachers also before. It's so good to have a quick flash back about my younger days especially recalling about my mentors. To the owner of this blog, please send me an email in rhona127@yahoo.com to know more about him/her and i also would like to learno about blogging... if it's ok. Thank you!
God bless the Molavenians.. and everyone... Let's continue spreading out the bounty of MOLAVE...

Rhonex